Born Again In Jesus
OCTOBER 10, 2008 4:40pm-5:18pm As dictated by Jesus through Private Revelation to a Lay Franciscan. Personal relationship with Jesus Christ through the Born Again Experience.
“Natural anointed saints and those who have hands laid on them for the full outpouring of the Holy Spirit -- both are equally authentic. The completed Christian is the one who has the gifts of the Spirit and the fruits of the Spirit visibly operating in their life.
People who know Christ personally have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. This is usually achieved by frequent prayer, contemplation, and worship, whatever man's religion might be.
The New Birth -- in order to bring Christ into the world -- you must know Christ and actively seek Him. How does one get born again --through Baptism of the Holy Spirit!
Because I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, a person needs to come to Me for forgiveness of sin with a firm resolution not to sin again for the reason that he loves Me and doesn't want to be a part of anything that would crucify Me again.
Be aware God is not mocked. Whatever a man reaps he will sow. If you sow to the flesh you will reap in the flesh -- strife, confusion, evil of all sorts. If you sow in the Spirit you will bountifully receive the grace you need to live a fruitful life. There is only one means you can do that, surrender your will to My Will in everything. If you are faithful in little things I will put you in charge of big things.
You must walk in love. By this will all men know and women too and children and even animals will know that you are My disciple. As St. Francis was, you will draw human beings to yourself because the love of God is shed abroad in your heart through My Holy Spirit.
Secondly, give Me your heart. Unite your heart with My heart and we will be one. Give Me your mind. Think on Me and let Me help you do the things you need to accomplish.
You are on a mission for God and you can not perform without My Spirit living inside you. Come to Me in an ongoing commitment and I will carry you, lead you, and guide you with wisdom and truth all the days of your life. Commit your way to Me. Ask Me what to do even in the smallest details.
Being born again means I become your personal Savior. I am your healer. I am the director of your will. I oversee every decision you make. I will always let you know if you are wrong or right. I will show you the way. Remember, the footsteps of a just man or woman, are ordered. You let Me be the Lord over your life. And then by your submission My Will becomes your will.
This does not mean that you are a robot, a religious fanatic, an overzealous bigot, or a militant policeman of other sinners, because you come to Me and ask forgiveness, I wash away all of your sin. I do it every time you come to Me and ask Me to forgive you. And I fill you with divine energy called dudimas power in the inspiration of My Holy Spirit. Suddenly, you can fly. You can survive when others are caught in despair, confusion, and misery.
It is My strength in you, My faith that sustains you. This is why you must be compassionate, understanding, loving, and gentle. I demand that you be gentle, patient, and kind. Each step you take must be rooted and grounded in love. Your purpose in bringing Me to the world is to give mercy and hope. I want you to inspire happiness and joy because My joy is your strength.
I will renew you continually through the breaking of the bread and the receiving of the wine. When you receive Me in Communion you are perfected in My strength. So come to Me for forgiveness, lay down your life for Me as I did for you and let us be one in Sacred Covenant.
I will show you My Word. And I will teach you through Scripture. And you shall have an answer for everyone who asks you, “Where does your faith, your joy, your energy come from?” And you will say it is written, "Unless you become born again you shall not enter the Kingdom of God.
Remember, My beloved, I told you the Kingdom of God was within you. I am the Kingdom of God. "
Devotion To The Most Sacred Heart Of Jesus -- The Promises -- As Given To St. Margaret Mary Alacoque
1. I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
2. I will establish peace in their homes.
3. I will comfort them in all their afflictions.
4. I will be their secure refuge during life, and above all in death.
5. I will bestow abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.
6. Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
8. Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
9. I will bless every place in which an image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
10. I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
11. Those who shall promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.
12. I promise thee in the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.